Monday, August 13, 2012

Swimming in Singapore

So Sunday was a pretty lazy day around the apartment, but we did manage to get out to the pool. The pool had been calling us all week, but we wanted to make sure daddy was there for the first swim. Harper's first swim was fun, and he seemed to really enjoy it. This wasn't too surprising as he loves his bath time. We started with just the feet, then the legs..... then his whole body. I think that he really liked the feeling of the water all around him. He especially liked being on his belly as I glided him through the water. He took perfect superman form everytime we did this. I am finding it harder and harder to take pictures of all of this as I just want to be in the middle of it all, it's almost like you need a full time photographer following you to capture all the little moments you never want to forget!


Here we are ready to go out. Kevin is so sweet to always make sure I'm in some of the pictures too! 


Get me in the water already guys! I can't wait! He loved all the people swimming around and splashing. He was especially interested in the showers as people rinsed off...must have reminded him of bath time..



Just one of him actually in the water, I just couldn't stand not being in there! :) 



Oh what fun he had, but now time for a nap....the water sure did wear him out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment