Thursday, August 2, 2012

Blogging or not....an EASY way about things?!

Over the past four months(Yes, Harper is four months old!) I have contemplated starting a blog and archiving our sweet family story through posts and pictures. I have continued to put it off, but now we have a great opportunity to travel to Singapore with Kevin's company, so what better way to stay connected to our friends and family than through the blogosphere? I am hoping that I will be able to update our family blog regularly while we are there to keep everyone posted on our happenings, and who knows, maybe I'll even enjoy it enough to make it a habit after we come back! ( This I'm not so sure of!) I'm hoping that this will be an EASY undertaking, but who knows? I guess only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment